Time for Comps…Need Prayer!

Posted on Updated on

Well, the time has come! Tomorrow I am looking for lots of people willing to pray for me. After two and a half years of PhD course work, I take my written Comps from 9:00 – 4:00 tomorrow. Next Friday I sit for the oral defense portion. In weakness His power is made known…so I am really ready to see that! Been preparing and look forward to it, but I’m still nervous! So pray for recall, clarity of expression and peace as I answer two essay type questions, each taking three hours. SDG! Thanks to all who will pray! Very grateful!

5 thoughts on “Time for Comps…Need Prayer!

dnew061562 said:
    May 18, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Will be praying!

Charlene Randall said:
    May 18, 2017 at 7:26 am

Praying for you….. πŸ™‚

*Charlene*

Charlene Randall Vice President, Strategic Accounts 919-256-9604 crandall@leresearch.com [image: http://www.leresearch.com] *L&E Research* Baltimore, MD | Charlotte, NC | Cincinnati, OH | Columbus, OH Minneapolis, MN | Raleigh, NC | St. Louis, MO | Tampa, FL | Nationwide http://www.leresearch.com

[image: linkedin.com/company/l&e-research] [image: twitter.com/LEresearch] [image: blog.leresearch.com]

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Equipped for Life: David Horner, Raleigh, NC wrote:

> davidhhorner posted: “Well, the time has come! Tomorrow I am looking for > lots of people willing to pray for me. After two and a half years of PhD > course work, I take my written Comps from 9:00 – 4:00 tomorrow. Next Friday > I sit for the oral defense portion. In weakness His pow” >

Robin Wood said:
    May 18, 2017 at 1:19 am

Will be lifting you up in prayer! πŸ™

Frank Perry said:
    May 18, 2017 at 12:52 am

David, It is my honor to pray for you dear brother.

On May 17, 2017 11:38 PM, “Equipped for Life: David Horner, Raleigh, NC” wrote:

rachelle pierre said:
    May 18, 2017 at 12:07 am

Dear Pastor Horner,

I will be praying for you. God will come through Big time